“The basic premise of STEM (Science, Engineering, Technology, and Mathematics) education is really solving problems … In fact, the most common educational background of Fortune 500 CEOs in the U.S. is engineering. [Engineering students] will understand how to solve problems and that will see them beneficially through their entire career.”
Former Chairman & CEO
SparkDawn Media owner and project manager Kimberly Davis is a graduate of the University of Virginia’s School of Engineering and Applied Science. The Systems Engineering curriculum provided her with the valuable discipline of approaching problem solving in an analytical and innovative manner. Aspects of systems engineering methodologies are evident throughout SparkDawn Media. For example:
- We apply the Systems Development Life Cycle (Planning, Analysis, Design, Development, and Maintenance phases) to manage each project.
- We provide our clients with solutions “from idea to implementation,” offering strategic insights to ensure that every project supports the organization’s overall goals and vision.
- We continually challenge each of our clients, team members, interns, and students to take an interdisciplinary approach to design and development projects, and to always seek new ideas for solving challenges.
SparkDawn Media is committed to upholding the highest ethical standards and providing each of our clients with personalized, professional, superior service. It is important that we operate with integrity at all times and that we earn and maintain the trust and confidence of every one of our clients. We also attempt to positively impact our community by donating services and a portion of all company profits to various non-profit organizations.
We believe in responsible stewardship of our natural resources, and to that end we are committed to these three disciplines:
- SparkDawn regularly recycles paper, plastic, and glass items to the fullest extent possible.
- We conserve resources by reusing and repurposing office items and supplies, including paper products, furnishings, and technology in an effort to minimize our impact on local landfills.
- Finally, we are diligent about the responsible disposal of electronic devices and components, in order to reduce the level of dangerous metals in our environment.
We have also structured SparkDawn Media around sound economic principles in order to use our resources responsibly and efficiently. For example, we employ technology and telecommuting to serve our clients as efficiently as possible, and we take concerted efforts to minimize debt and overhead expenses. We conduct extensive vendor research in order to ensure the quality and efficiency of our corporate infrastructure. These disciplines enable us to offer our clients maximum value for their financial investments in our services.
Our team is eager to provide you with an exceptional quality of service. Contact us to discover what SparkDawn Media, LLC can do for you.